May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Monday, September 27, 2010

Thoughts.

Maybe I'm weird, maybe it's just me.

Maybe I easily warm up to genuinely friendly people.

Maybe sometimes I don't notice right away if they are going to be the unpopular ones. 

Maybe there's something that went on in the past that I don't know about between them and someone else, I can understand that.

Maybe I just care about them and want them to know the truth. 

Maybe the world would be a better place and Christians wouldn't have such a bad name if we actually tried to reach out to people. 

Even if they're unpopular. 

Even if we dislike them.

Unfortunately if ever I point a finger I have four pointing back at myself. It's easy to see your sins when you notice them somewhere else besides in yourself.

Maybe if we could all just learn that our dislike of someone isn't nearly as important as their future. Sometimes it's really hard, but that doesn't really make it any less necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment